London 2012's director responsible for tickets has rejected complaints that the ballot was unfair and led to unbalanced distribution.
London 2012 expects to have collected all payments for tickets released so far by 10 June, even though most have already been taken.
However, buyers will not find out which tickets they have won until 24 June.
If you are in any ticket resale business, please consider the following guidance as a road map for success:
Don't ask, don't tell
- Price? What price? Tickets are divided in to the price brackets, an individual ticket pricing unknown.
- Credit card payments taken by Between midnight on 31 May 10 June.
- Everyone will be informed of their ticket allocation on the same day. It has not announced which day but says it will be by Friday 24 June.
- Cheques are cashed for the full amount but if you only got some of the tickets you applied for, you will be refunded. A letter confirming the refund process will be posted to you by Sunday 31 July 2011.
- A system is being set up for people with unwanted tickets to resell them at face value, although this won't be available until next year, meaning a long wait before being reimbursed.
P.S. Please send us 'Thank You' postcard from your jail, if successful in your ticket business fraud.
However, some countries' authorized resellers are legitimately selling these tickets online.
Do not try this at home, in public, to yourself or to your children unless you are an Idiot and authorized ticket reseller.